Wednesday, February 15, 2012

OH. MY. WORD.

It would just be impossible to go to bed tonight without a second post.

"Ask and ye shall receive"...

I feel like my heart is literally going to pound itself out of my chest with gratitude. I'm serious.

I wish I was smart enough or graceful enough or poetic enough to write an appropriate 'Thank you'.  I will bake cupcakes every day for the rest of my life if I can do it from HOME! I'm so overwhelmed right now, I... I have no words.

I am so unworthy of everything God has blessed me with. You all write the most amazing, uplifting, encouraging things to me and I think... "Who is this person they are talking about?! She sounds kinda neat!" :)  I'm really just a plain ole' sheep in His herd.

This morning I was crying for all the wrong reasons. I feel like I've held it together pretty darn well, but I just hit a wall.  Then God said... Oh, that wall? That little thing? That's what you need me to get out of your way?!.... Done. Now I'm crying all over again because... well, you heard it too.

You have lovingly given us more than enough to get home. And I'm not just talking money here.

If I could, I would gather up all the thank yous in the world and shout them out right here!
THANK YOU!



We still owe about $10,000 in adoption fees, so IF it's okay with you, we will take whatever is leftover (after purchasing the plane tickets) and apply it to that. If anyone who gave isn't comfortable with that, please let me know.

Again- I am more grateful than you could ever imagine! I'm seriously in love with you. All of you.
Incredible.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you to get home and hug all those little necks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, just now read your last two posts. You will be home soon, girl. Just hang on.
    XOXO
    Cayce

    ReplyDelete
  3. donna,barbara,tanner and your uncle bruceFebruary 15, 2012 at 3:53 PM

    We just can't wait to meet Annie West!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll blog from home!! I can.not.wait. till I see you home with your little AG and the rest of those adorable kiddies! Big hugs A as I read the rest of your journey to home! :)

    ReplyDelete