Saturday, February 25, 2012

Homecoming pics!

My friend, Jordan, surprised me by asking her friend, Brittany, to photograph our homecoming :)
It was SO thoughtful of Jordan to do that for us and Brittany is insanely talented. 

The pictures are absolutely beautiful.
I love every detail.


http://bburkeyphotography.com/2012/02/25/forever-home-l-nashville-adoption-photographer/#


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to B.Burkey Photography!
I showed the kids and thought they would all like the pictures of themselves... nope, their favorite is the one of Annie smiling :)  Such sweet babies.

One of my best friends (also an incredible talent)  also took pictures for us at the airport, so hopefully I will have more to share soon  :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I just looked at those photos and the emotions that came over me were so overwhelming. Anna Gray was so meant to be a part of your family, a family full of so much love.

    ReplyDelete