Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 10

Sorry to disappoint, but there's no AG today :(

We told our driver we wouldn't be going today so that we could go to church, but that didn't work out either.

We slept a little too late, then the migraine I've had for four days strait reminded me of it's existence, our clothes on the line were still wet...  blah blah blah.
We stayed in and made breakfast/brunch and then had church at home with the Revolution service online (miss you all!!)



The rest of the day was pretty low-key:
Clean, unpack offically, sit down and separate all of our money to make sure we budgeted correctly for the next unknown number of weeks (scary), folded laundry, washed dishes, talk to the kids, figure out which baby clothes we brought will fit and which won't, etc.

Nothing exciting today! Missing all FOUR kids and ready to see AG again tomorrow!!
About to attempt to make fried porkchops and mashed potatoes :)

ETA: Well, okay... just for fun ;)



ETA (again): Our dinner was awesome! Very American.


I think (nope, I know) this is the first time I've ever mashed potatoes with an actual potato masher. And why in the world do I pay so much for Kraft shredded cheese when it is that easy to shred it yourself?! I'm annoyed by the laziness we've become accustomed to.


 Everything is simple here. And small. Everything is small- and yet, works all the same! They are not obsessed with the "bigger is better" concept here like we are. That's just fine by me!

2 comments:

  1. Not boring! Love the fact you two have found a few moments to settle in, have a little bit of "you" time, talk to the kiddos, and be happy together on your journey! :) You're doing awesome, keep up the faith! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at you using a potato masher...that's all I've ever used. I prefer them to beaters. :)

    ReplyDelete