Friday, January 6, 2012

At least I know I'm not crazy.

Or if I am crazy, I'm not crazy alone.

I talked to some of the other waiting moms today who leave around the same time we do, and apparently I am not the only one who feels like re-organizing the pantry is somehow a higher priority than packing. Even though we leave ONE WEEK FROM TODAY. Woo Woo (ah... miss you BJ!)

I scrubbed this house from top to bottom today.
1) Because there's a party here Sunday for the twinsies.
2) Because I still need to take pics of every room for the photo book... which didn't get done today. Your house is just never clean enough when you are about to take a picture and literally hand it to a JUDGE.

I tried to work on my Russian a little bit at the same time, which I keep forgetting to do. And I know I'm going to regret that.

Nathan and I did spend an extrordinary amount of time staring at our new house shoes. Who knew house shoes could be so exciting? I may or may not have carried on an imaginary coversation between our two sets of toasty feet about how happy they will be in a few days.


So maybe I'm a little crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment