Monday, August 29, 2011

Mandy.

This is my friend, Mandy, and I modeling the new Annie shirts!




Mandy has been AMAZING during this adoption process. Not only is she strongly backing us in prayer, Mandy is the one handling the bottle drive (which has turned out to be a LOT of work- which is a great problem to have!) AND she designed and screened the tee shirts for us! Nathan suggested a very basic idea and Mandy took it and ran. I gotta say, I love love love them! They are even cuter in person.

She has so many talents- I am so thankful to be able to call her friend and SO beyond blessed that she is using her talents to support our adoption!

I love you, Mandy!!


Here's a pic of the littles and I before church yesterday. Photo credit: Brynn


Wanna hear something crazy? There were 50 shirts ordered in the first 24 hours they were available! Isn't that incredible?!  I am about to place our initial order for 82 shirts!!!

We will be selling them for a while, so don't worry if you didn't get your order in right away. Just send me your sizes when you are ready! $15 each or 2/$25.


Photo credit: Layla



THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment